composition

Hey all;
my name is syokau musyoki a class4 girl i want to write a
short verses on my friend.
My friend is called Faith Musyoka.She lives near our school
Silanga primary school.
she is Ten years old.I love her because she helps me with a
pen if i don't have one.

1 comments - post a comment:

Pamela McLean said...

Hello everyone at Silanga School. It is quite a long time since I last visited your blog, and I am very happy and interested to see that there is lots of recent news. Thank you to everybody who is writing.

I loved the poem (and learning about the kind friend). My favourite joke was the one about being so tall you could see tomorrow, and I liked the science experiment, all the news and photos.

Last year I told your teacher about an online meeting for teachers that we have each year, but she was not able to attend. This year it will be on November 7th and I hope she will be able to join us.

There is also a monthly online meeting for one hour on the first Thursday of the month that she might like to join sometime if she is not teaching then.

She can contact me pamela.mclean@dadamac.net for more details.

I look forward to reading more about your school.

Pamela McLean