A DAY LIKE NO OTHER

Surely ,i wake up very early in the morning when the birds of nyika were singing their sweet melodious songs to welcome the newly born day .Wow,i was as happy as a newly married dot com lady taking a plate of chicken stew to her better half .I prepared my breakfast which was as sweet as the forbidden fruit .I went to take shower the water was as warm as wool .I went to my bed room and dressed to kill,iwas  going to vist my best friend.I went to the Bus  stop  and took  off  with  a  green Japanees Bus .Now  it was seven o'clock  and  i had already  arrived to my  friends  house  .When i  arrived to the gate  my friend saw me and her legs danced and giggled as if she was dancing the 'ISSUKUTI'traditional dance .She welcomed me  and  went  to  the sitting room  to  discuss more about education and how to operate computer and by five o'clock  she oscorted me to the Busstop and set off my journey and i left my friend  to the  city under  the  sun.I shall  never  forget  that  day  till  rain  come  drought  come  'gosh'   by  Angela  Mbeke  Mutua  ,class  7 girl

0 comments - post a comment: