composition


composition
Originally uploaded by Silanga School

My name is Felister.Iam a girl.Iam twelve years old.My mothers name is
teacher Rose.My fathers name is SMON.Ihave asister called Lucy.I also
have abrother called George.Lucy is a student at the catholic
university of eastern africa. George is in form fpur.I like using
macbook laptop.I am able to type words using it.I can also open a CD
and listen to music.Ilike eating kamba food called MUTHOKOI.

1 comments - post a comment:

x said...

Hello Felister,

Well done with your first composition posted to the Internet!

My name is Josh. My favourite food is salad with tomatoes, onions, lettuce and avocado. What is MUTHOKI made from and how do you make it?

It is great to hear that you like using the MacBook. Do other children at your school also like using it?